From Cash In To Cash Out, We Supply Solutions That Work
Danielle Fitzsimons | 15 Nov 2018
We have been working with Irish businesses across all sectors for almost thirty years and there is not much we haven’t seen when it comes to cash handling.
We appreciate that every sector and indeed every business is unique with its own processes, procedures, resources and individual preferences so we will always work closely with our customers to find the perfect cash handling solutions for them and their budget.
We always advise and collaborate. We never dictate.
Welcome to part one in our four part series detailing the specific areas that we look at in relation to cash management and how our hardware, software and expertise could benefit you and your bottom line as well as freeing up time to focus on more productive tasks.
The Money Point Team
Here at Money Point we know the importance of implementing robust processes in relation to how cash is accepted into and processed by your business.
When looking at ‘Cash In’ we ask the following questions;
- What are the weak spots in relation to safety, security, risk and efficiencies? How can these be addressed?
- Can the cash be easily checked or authenticated before being accepted?
- Do staff have the correct training to be able to do this? For example, is ‘Banknote Recycling Framework (BRF) training required?
- Is existing equipment being utilised efficiently?
- Is the right equipment being used?
- Is the cash being stored securely at the counter/point of sale?
- Is the cash being recorded accurately at this point?
- Are there any areas where time can be saved or processes improved – for staff? –for customers?
Back to news listings