Arca CM18T Cash Recycler
This CM18T is a taller version of the CM18, designed for under counter standing environments, offering more capacity whilst maintaining the same reduced footprint. It recognises, validates and rejects worn or damaged notes and it recycles fit notes.
- Cash Recycler - Deposits and Dispenses
- Counting And Sorting
- Validation And Fitness Sorting
- Tall - Greater Capacity
- Under-The-Counter And Standing Environments
This CM18T is a taller version of the CM18, designed for under counter standing environments, offering more capacity whilst maintaining the same reduced footprint. It recognises, validates and rejects worn or damaged notes and it recycles fit notes. Additionally, the CM18T offers a tall scalable capacity that can grow from 8 to 12 recycling modules at any time. This is achieved simply by inserting more cassettes.
Since the volume of banknotes in circulation varies by denomination, the capacity of a teller cash recycler is often compromised as some cassettes will fill up faster than others. In the new tall teller cash recycler, the flexible configuration options address this issue, allowing the cassette capacity to be optimised.
The CM18T, however, offers two solutions to this problem:
- Virtual cassettes enable the distribution of one denomination across several recycling modules without impacting the application software
- Balanced cash handling enables the even distribution of notes among these modules. This ensures that in the unlikely event of failure of one of the modules, cash operations are unaffected. In many countries, or border regions, where two or more currencies are in circulation a larger volume of notes may be managed. The tall cash recycler, with its greater capacity, is the ideal solution because it is possible to use up to 12 recycling cassettes.
|Dimensions||W 440mm x D 800mm x H 942mm|
|Capacity||Input: 200 note bundle, Output: 200 note bundle, Capacity: 6,000 notes (12 cassettes of 500 notes per cassette)|
|Speed||Input: 5 notes/second, Output: 7 notes/second|
|Display||Colour QVGA touch screen graphics display|
|CF Detection||IR, UV, US, MG (H+S) analysis|
|Currencies||Multiple currencies available|
|Options||R232, Floor anchor fixtures, Optional Embedded PC enabling integral Teller Application support|
|Additional Information||Security: Strong Box, UL291, CEN III safes, Alarm sensors and fittings for standard locks, Software controlled safe door opening, Remote control for monitoring|